|Page Love is available to speak to groups or companies about balanced nutrition and eating healthy. Contact us today to schedule a lunch-and-learn or other presentation! These can also be combined with metabolism or body composition analysis for employees, providing personalized planning for optimal wellness!
(Click on the brochure below for a full-size version.)
Click to see information about Page Love, Professional Speaker and Media Spokesperson
Using these links, you can see brief video segments of Page Love speaking about a variety of topics:Page Love on:
Do you have...
... employees who could benefit from knowing how diet and exercise can help them succeed?
|Page can speak at your business for the wellness program of your company.|
... athletes who want to improve performance?
... youth at risk for eating disorders?
... parents wanting to provide balanced, healthy meals to kids?
... anyone concerned with weight management and overall wellness?
A professional speaker for more than 20 years, Page Love offers current information relevant to your audience about nutrition, fitness, diet, wellness, and performance. Presentations are personalized for your event, school, or business. For a sample list of presentation topics, click here.
Our staff is available for on-site health fairs, offering services including body composition or BMI testing, question-and-answer booths, and MedGem screenings. The example display photo was taken at a Georgia Department of Transportation health fair.
Page Love's past presentations include the following:
- NEDA Conference 2009 (Reshaping our Future: A Vision for Recovery, Research, Attitudes and Action!) in Minneapolis, September 10-12; panel discussion.
- 19th Annual Renfrew Center Foundation Conference (Feminist Perspectives and Beyond: The Arts and Science of Eating Disorders Treatment) in Philadelphia, November 12-15; "Beyond Talking: Using Therapeutic Eating Sessions, Coached Meals, and Other Eating Techniques in the Treatment of Eating Disorders"
- Ben Franklin Institute's SUMMIT for Clinical Excellence, "Advanced Treatments for Eating Disorder," in Las Vegas, NV, June 2009
- ITA Intercollegiate Tennis Association Annual Conference in Naples, FL, Dec. 2008, where she will present “What Is New in On-Court Nutrition for Tennis Players”
- USTA National Training Center in Boca Raton, FL, on Feb 2008, intensive workshop on “Sport Nutrition for the Elite Tennis Player”
- US Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) International Symposium, February 2008
- International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals Foundation (IAEDP) Symposium, April 2008
- International Tennis Federation (ITF), October 2007
- AED (Academy of Eating Disorders) Special Subgroup Conference on Athletes and Eating Disorders, Indianapolis, October 2007
- USPTA (United States Professional Tennis Association) World conference, September 2007
- US Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) International Symposium, February 2006
Here is small sampling of where Page Love has made past presentations:
To find out more about personalized presentations, please contact Page Love today.
|Academy of Eating Disorders||Agnes Scott College|
|American Dietetic Association||Auburn University|
|Atlanta Braves Baseball||Barry University|
|Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention National Meetings||Brenau University|
|Gatorade Sports Nutrition Speakers Network||Emory University|
|International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals Conference||Florida State University|
|National Strength and Conditioning Association Annual Meetings||Georgia State University|
|Renfrew Conferences||Indiana University|
|The Spa at Château Élan||Kennesaw State University|
|Sports and Cardiovascular Nutrition (SCAN) Symposia||Pepperdine University|
|USTA National Sports Science Conferences||University of Alabama|
|University of Tennessee||University of Georgia|
|University of Miami||AM 1160 Health Hour|
|Georgia Perimeter College||Clayton State University|
|Appalachian State University||University of the South|
|Peach Belt Conference Colleges || |
Position your product through a professional spokesperson! A select list of health-conscious companies have benefited with Page Love as a spokesperson. In this role, Love uses her years of experience and credibility to help healthful products get the media attention they need. Love is an articulate, knowledgeable, and sought-after nutrition/fitness expert, who thoroughly conveys a company's message.
Past and current clients include:
- Archer Daniels Midland soy snacks
- Clif Bar Dietitian Ambassadors Program
- Colonial Breads Iron Kids Triathlon
- Dannon DanActive Yogurt
- Enova Oil
- Got Milk? Campaign
- Lean Cuisine "Speaking of Women's Health"
- Wrigley's Surpass Antacid Gum
Interviews with Page Love on behalf of her clients have appeared in media including:
- CNN Headline News
- CNN's On the Menu
- Discovery Health
- Fox News
- Good Day Atlanta
- Men's Journal
- Peachtree Morning
- People Magazine
- Tennis Magazine
- Women's Sports Illustrated
- WGNX 46 News
- WSB Radio
- Z93 Radio
- AM 1160 Health Hour with Dr. Laura Beaty
To request a full CV or to find out more about media spokesperson services, please contact Page Love today.