Page Love, MS, RD, LD, CSSD, President
The Tennis Ace and Performance Pro,
athlete nutrition and eating disorders
Page Love, a leading expert on sports nutrition and eating disorders in the southeastern United States, in 1992 founded Nutrifit Sport Therapy Inc., headquartered in Atlanta. In addition to consulting with individuals, athletes, teams, and companies in her practice, Love is an outstanding public speaker, providing presentations about nutrition and fitness for a variety of events. She also lends her considerable expertise to reputable nutrition-oriented companies as a media spokesperson. Love’s extensive credentials include:
- Registered dietitian of the American Dietetic Association
- Board Certified as a Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD), the premier US sports nutrition credential
- Health and fitness instructor certified by the American College of Sports Medicine
- Strength and conditioning specialist certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Nutritionist with the U.S. Tennis Association National Sports Science Committee
- Past president of the Atlanta Dietetic Association
- Past Media spokesperson for the Georgia Dietetic Association
- Recognized Young Dietitian for the State of Georgia
- Georgia Healthy Fitness Leader Award
Click here to download a handy synopsis about Page Love.
Love’s media appearances and features include:
* Links to interviews featuring Page Love.
Page Love is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian of the American Dietetic Association, an American College of Sports Medicine-Certified Health and Fitness Instructor, and a National Strength and Conditioning Association-Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. She has a Master of Science in Sports Nutrition from Georgia State University and a Bachelor of Science in nutrition and dietetics from Baylor University.
Meet the rest of the team!
The Endurance Enthusiast, specializing in training nutrition and eating disorders
Nancy Anderson, MPH, RD, LD, specializes in issues relating to weight management, heart disease, metabolic syndrome, and disordered eating. Read more.
|The Crossfit Coach, specializing in exercise nutrition
and men's fitness|
Carolyn Ballard, MS, RD, LD, specializes in sports nutrition, weight management, and general wellness plus has a CrossFit Level 1 Training Certification. Click here to read more.
The Dietetic Diva, specializing in diabetes nutrition,
sports nutrition, and general wellness
Lauren Coheley, RDN, LD specializes in weight loss, sports nutrition, general wellness, cardiovascular disease and diabetes management. Read more.
| ||The Wellness Whiz, specializing in cancer nutrition
and pediatric obesity|
Mary Parker Davis provides individualized nutrition therapy through Nutrifit Sport Therapy Inc. Mary Parker specialized in assisting clients with issues relating to pediatric and adolescent weight management. Read more.
| ||And the newest member of our team ...|
Melissa Vigdor earned an MS in nutrition and specializes in pediatric specializes in pediatric nutrition and wellness. Read more.