Page Love, MS, RD, LD, CSSD, President
Nutrifit Sport Therapy Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, was founded in 1992 by Page Love, a leading expert on sports nutrition and eating disorders in the southeastern United States. In addition to consulting with individuals, athletes, teams, and companies in her practice, Love is an outstanding public speaker, providing presentations about nutrition and fitness for a variety of events. She also lends her considerable expertise to reputable nutrition-oriented companies as a media spokesperson. Love’s extensive credentials include:
- Registered dietitian of the American Dietetic Association
- Board Certified as a Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD), the premier US sports nutrition credential
- Health and fitness instructor certified by the American College of Sports Medicine
- Strength and conditioning specialist certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Nutritionist with the U.S. Tennis Association National Sports Science Committee
- Past president of the Atlanta Dietetic Association
- Past Media spokesperson for the Georgia Dietetic Association
- Recognized Young Dietitian for the State of Georgia
- Georgia Healthy Fitness Leader Award
Click here to download a handy synopsis about Page Love.
Love’s media appearances and features include:
* Links to interviews featuring Page Love.
Page Love is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian of the American Dietetic Association, an American College of Sports Medicine-Certified Health and Fitness Instructor, and a National Strength and Conditioning Association-Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. She has a Master of Science in Sports Nutrition from Georgia State University and a Bachelor of Science in nutrition and dietetics from Baylor University.
Meet the rest of our team!
Nancy Anderson, MPH, RD, LD, specializes in issues relating to weight
management, heart disease, metabolic syndrome, and disordered eating.
Carolyn Ballard, MS, RD, LD, specializes in sports nutrition, weight management, and general wellness plus has a CrossFit Level 1 Training Certification. Click here to read more.
Coheley, RDN, LD specializes in weight loss, sports nutrition, general
wellness, cardiovascular disease and diabetes management. Read more.
Heather Hibben, RDN, LD specializes on individualized
nutrition, cancer prevention and co-treatment, and nutrition through the life
cycle. Read more.
| || |